Good books that I return to from time to time; in no particular order.
I keep this list to a maximum of roughly 10 books at any one time. Anything more than that is overwhelming for me.
Updated: 15th August 2022
- A Simpler Life, The School of Life
- The Fourfold Remedy, John Sellars
- The Consolations of Philosophy, Alain de Botton
- Zhuangzi: Basic Writings, Burton Watson
- The Rules of Work, Richard Templar
- The Stoic Guide to a Happy Life, Massimo Pigliucci
- Four Thousand Weeks, Oliver Burkeman
- The Art of the Good Life, Rolf Dobelli